The following instructions will guide you through the process of setting up your SmartRG SR400AC so that it connects to our DSL network using a PPPoE connection. This method should only be used if your modem is NOT already handling the task of forging a PPPoE connection.
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and then press Enter.
- Enter your administrative username and password, then click Sign in. The default administrative username and password is admin.
- Click on the NETWORK tab which can be found at the top of the page.
- Click on the WAN link which can be found on the left side of the page.
- Set the Configuration Method field to PPP over Ethernet.
- Enter your PPPoE username into the PAP/CHAP Username field.
- Enter your PPPoE password into the PAP/CHAP Password field.
- Click Apply.