Daylight Saving Time settings are automatically taken care of by our provisioning server for ATAs purchased from us. These instructions should only be used if you didn't purchase your ATA from us.
- Log into the ATA's Management Interface using your web browser. (http://192.168.0.1)
- Click on Admin Login and enter the admin password.
- Click on Advanced. (found in the top right corner)
- Click on the Voice tab.
- Click on the Regional tab.
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section which is found at the bottom of the page.
- Set the Daylight Saving Time Rule field to start=3/8/7/2:0:0;end=11/1/7/2:0:0;save=1.
- Click Submit All Changes.
- Log into the ATA's Management Interface using your web browser. (http://192.168.15.1)
- Click on the Network Setup tab.
- Click on Time Settings. (found on the left side of the page)
- Select the Time Zone radio button.
- Set the selected time zone to the customer's time zone.
- Check the Adjust Clock for Daylight Saving Changes box.
- Click Submit.
- Log into the ATA's Management Interface using your web browser. (http://192.168.2.1)
- Click on the Basic Settings tab.
- Set the Time Zone field to Using self-defined Time Zone.
- Set the Self-Defined Time Zone field to:
- Alberta: MTZ+7PDT+6,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2
- BC: MTZ+8PDT+7,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2
- ON/QC: MTZ+5EDT+4,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2
- Click on Update.
- Click on Apply.