You can block certain devices from your network at set times. To begin, please plug a computer directly into your Smart RG modem. Then you will need the MAC address of the device(s) in question. Once you are ready:
- Navigate to the modem's web interface. (http://192.168.1.1)
- Click on the Advanced Configuration link. (Top right corner)
- Enter the Admin username and password. (admin/admin)
- Click on Advanced Setup.
- Click on Parental Control
7. Click Add on the next screen.
8. Select Other MAC Address and enter one of the devices you want to limit.
9. Select the Days you want to block and then time frame.
10. Click Apply/Save when complete
11. Repeat for each device you want to block