IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that you connect your device to the SmartRG SR515AC by wire (an Ethernet cord) prior to attempting this upgrade. Attempting this process over a wireless connection increases the chance of failure which could irreparably damage the unit.
The attached firmware files (bottom of this post) can be used to quickly update the firmware (software) of your SmartRG 515AC modem.
18.104.22.168: This is the latest firmware version available for this modem.
To load this new firmware onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Download the firmware file found at the bottom of this page and save it onto your computer.
- Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1/admin
- Log in. By default the username and password are both admin.
- Click on Management > Update Software.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select the Firmware file that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click on the Update Software button.
* Please note your modem will reboot once the new Firmware has been uploaded. This process may take up to 2 minutes.