The attached configuration files can be used to quickly alter the default configuration of your SmartRG 505N modem.
SmartRG_SR505N_Routed-> Routed ADSL and VDSL connections
- To be used if your SmartRG is running firmware version 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 and you will be connecting your devices directly to the modem.
SmartRG_SR505N_Bridged -> Bridged ADSL and VDSL connections
- To be used if your SmartRG is running firmware version 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 and you will be using a separate stand alone router will perform routing functions.
To load one of these configurations onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1/admin
- Log in. By default the username and password are admin
- Click on "Management" > "Settings" > "Update"
- Update the DEFAULT settings by clicking the appropriate browse button
- Select the configuration file that matches your needs, then click "Update Default Settings"
- Verify the settings have been changed by going back to the main page
- If you've updated the modem with routed settings you will need to input your username and password under "Basic Configuration". Full details on this process can be found here.