1. Click Start, then Control Panel (or Settings, then Control Panel, depending on your computer).
2. Double click Network Connections (or Network and Internet Connections, then Network Connections, depending on whether the Control Panel is in Category or Classic View).
3. Click Create A New Connection. Click Next.
4. Select Connect To The Internet. Click Next.
5. Select Setup My Connection Manually. Click Next.
6. Select Connect Using A Broadband Connection That Requires A Username And Password. Click Next.
7. Enter a name for the connection (e.g., TekSavvy, DSL, My Connection). Click Next.
8. Enter your username and password. Confirm the password.
9. If the dialer is intended to be primary connection, check Make This The Default Connection. If it's being created as a temporary solution, or for testing purposes, you may want to uncheck this to keep it from interfering later.
10. Click Next. Click Finish. Click Connect.