The following steps will guide you through the initial setup of your ZyXEL P-660R-F1 modem.
- Open your favorite web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1
- Enter your admin password if you've changed it (or the default admin password of 1234)
- Select Ignore when prompted to change the admin password if you'd like to leave it at the default 1234. Alternatively, enter your preferred new password for added security.
- Now you will be prompted to create a new default certificate. Select Apply.
- Click on the magic wand button located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Internet Setup link
- Enter your TekSavvy username and password.
- Click Apply.
Congratulations, your modem should now be setup and you should be able to get online.