If you are a TekTalk Premium or Unlimited subscriber you can easily block a phone number by following the below steps:
- Go to https://tektalk.teksavvy.com/portal/login.html
- Login using your phone number and voice mail password
- Click on the "Contacts" tab
- Click on "New Contact"
- Enter their information (first name, last name, phone number, etc.)
- Click Save
- Click on the newly added contact's name
- Click "Edit" in the bottom right hand corner
- Scroll to the very bottom and check the box next to "Unwanted Callers"
- Click Save
The newly added contact will now be on the unwanted caller list and will automatically be rejected when they attempt to contact you.
If the unwanted callers group does not exist:
- Click on "New Group"
- Enter "Unwanted callers" into the "Group Name" box
- Click "Save"
- Click on the "Call Manager" tab
- Click on the "Rules" tab
- If you have not set up any rules yet click on "an example set of rules"
- Select "Reject Calls" then click "Add New Rule"
- Select "a group of contacts:" then choose the "Unwanted Callers" group in the drop down field.
- Click next
- Select "reject the call"
- Click "Finish"
- Click "Apply"
- The "Reject Calls" rule should now contain "When I receive a call from Unwanted callers, reject the call"
- Click on the Call Manager tab.
- Under "When I receive a call" select "Use my Unwanted callers rules", you may need to select Unwanted callers from the drop down list.
- Click Apply.