By default, both the name and number of a contact should be shown on your call display. If this is not the case please perform the following steps:
- Log in to the TekTalk portal using your phone number and voicemail pin code.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Calls" tab.
- Ensure that "Display Caller name" and "Display caller number" are both checked.
- Click "Apply".
- Click on the "Contacts" tab.
- Select the effected contact and click "Delete"
- Recreate the deleted contact starting with their name, then their number.