The below instructions will give you all the know-how you need to setup your TekTalk account in Zoiper.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one device should be registering your account at a single time. If you have a hardware based ATA please disconnect it prior to using Zoiper.
1. Access the Options menu by clicking on the Wrench Icon.
2. The Zoiper Options screen will pop up.
3. Click on Add new SIP account.
4. Enter "TekSavvy" as the account name and press the OK button.
5. Use the following SIP account details:
- Domain: voip.teksavvy.com
- Username: Your full phone number including area code
- Password: Your password. You should be able to find this in the account details email we sent you but if you can't, contact us and we'll be happy to supply it.
- Caller ID Name: Leave this blank, caller ID is handled on our side.
6. Click Okay or Apply to save changes.
7. You should now be able to place and receive calls.