A quick setup guide for Cable modems.
- Unpack the modem from it's packaging.
- Attach a coaxial cable (as pictured below) to the back of the modem then attach the other end to the coaxial wall jack. If the coax cable comes straight out of your wall, attach this to the modem.
- Connect one end of the supplied Ethernet cable (as pictured below, may differ in colour) to the Ethernet port on the back of the modem then plug the other end into your PC or Router. If you purchased a WiFi enabled modem you may connect your device to the modem using the Wifi.
- Plug the power adapter into the back of the modem, then plug the other end into the wall outlet. The modem should now power on.
- Your modem is now ready for use. Once your service has been installed and activated you should be able to surf the internet!
Please Note : If this is a replacement model / newly purchased / or test model it must be activated first. Please follow the guide here and allow up to 24 hours to be activated.