TekTalk Digital Home Phone:
- Price: Starting from $9.95/month;
- Higher packages come with all features included in the price;
- TekTalk is TekSavvy's VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) product which is also known as Internet Telephony. It's a way of sending voice information in digital form;
- You will need an Internet connection with at least 1MB download speed and 500K upload speed for TekTalk to function properly;
- It is not tied to your physical location and can be used anywhere you have Internet access and the proper hardware or software.
Traditional Home Phone:
- Price: Starting from $25.08/month;
- Traditional Phone Service runs through curcuit-committed protocols of the public switched telephone network (PSTN);
- Features are normally an add-on Service with a monthly charge;
- Traditional Home Phone is tied to a physical location and cannot be moved easily;
- If the phone does not require external power, the phone should work in a power outage.