How do I find my Dry Loop Band?
- On the TekSavvy web page, ensure that you have the correct province selected in the top right hand corner.
- Select the package that would best fit your need and click on "order now".
- Under the Product and Service page, input a contact number (if you plan on cancelling your land line, please input something else like a cellphone number).
- Enter your full address with apartment or unit number if needed.
- Hit next and it will run a qualification (this may take a few minutes).
- Select which type of signup you would like to continue with and it will bring you to the next portion called type of connection.
- Since you are looking for a Dry Loop connection, you will select "no" for the following question: Will your new TekSavvy DSL service be connected using your existing traditional telephone?
- You can then enter a username and password and hit next.
- Once you get to the hardware page, you can hit the + sign on the top right hand corner. It will provide you with a summary of your order so far, which will show you what band you qualify for.