There may be times when you need to check the firmware running on your modem. Often times there is a new version pushed to your modem that may cause some problems with your connection. The instructions below will help you find out which version you are running on your modem.
• Connect the modems power cord to the modem and an electrical outlet
• Connect an Ethernet cable from the modem to a computer
• Do not connect a coaxial cable to the modem
• On the computer, open a web browser
• In the address bar, type 192.168.100.1 and press enter
• The modem page should load. Click “System” from the top menu
• “Software Version” or “Current Software Revision” is listed