The attached firmware files (bottom of this post) can be used to quickly update the firmware (software) of your SmartRG 505N modem.
184.108.40.206: This is the latest firmware version available for this modem.
220.127.116.11: This is the previous firmware version. This should only be used if you are experiencing issues with 18.104.22.168.
To load this new firmware onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Download the firmware file found at the bottom of this page and save it onto your computer.
- Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1
- Click on the Advanced Configuration link on the right hand side of the screen
- Log in. By default the username and password are admin
- Click on Management > Update Software
- Click on Choose File
- Upload the Firmware file that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click Update Software
* Please note your modem will reboot once the new Firmware has been uploaded. This process may take up to 2 minutes.