We understand that in some situations you may require two phone lines to run through your ATA at the same time. Fortunately the Grandstream HT502 is capable of just this functionality.
What you will need:
- 1 Grandstream HT502 ATA
- 2 Phone Cords
- 2 Telephone handsets (or a multiline handset)
- 2 TekTalk Accounts
- Connect your ATA to your network and your telephone handsets to your ATA.
- Wait for the ATA to successfully register Line 1.
- Navigate to the ATA's web interface. (http://192.168.2.1)
- Double check the registration status of Line 1, this can be found on the Status page and should say Registered.
- Configure FXS PORT2 so that it's settings match the settings on FXS PORT1 with exception to the following fields:
- Local SIP Port (leave as default 5062)
- Local RTP Port (leave as default 5012)
- SIP User ID
- Authentication password
- Enter the phone number for your second line into the SIP User ID field.
- Enter the SIP password for your second line into the Authenticate Password field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the FXS PORT2 page and click Apply.
Congratulations! Your Grandstream HT502 should now be able to place and receive calls through two different TekTalk phone numbers!