Are you going on vacation? Will you be unable to access your email? The autoresponder can be used to let people know!
- Hover over the silhouette picture located in the top right corner.
- Click on Options.
- Click on the Mail tab.
- Click on Autoresponder.
- Set the Mode to that which matches your needs:
Set the Respond again after (Days) field if applicable.
Set the From field to whatever you would like the from field to display when the response is received (your name, your name - autoresponder, etc.)
Set the Subject field to the subject you'd like the autoresponder to use.
Enter the message you would like the autoresponder to send in the Text field.
Check the Respond to messages sent to user's email address only check box if you do not want to respond to messages you were CC'd on.
Set the Respond ony if between fields to the time period you would like the responder to cover.
Enter addresses you would like to exempt from the responder by entering them into the No Responder For field, then click Add.
- Disabled - Off
- Respond always - responds to any and all incoming email.
- Respond once - responds to the first email received from each email address, but does not respond to any subsequent messages.
- Respond again after period - much like respond once, but it resets after a period of time that you set.