Your administrative password blocks access to the configuration interface of your ST516 modem.
By default the ST516 does not have an administrative password which could possibly leave it open to intruders.
To set or change your admin password, please follow the below instructions:
- Open a web browser and go to the address 192.168.1.254
- Click on Toolbox.
- Click on User Management.
- Click on Change my Password.
- Enter your Old Password (blank by default)
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Click Change Password.