Your administrative password blocks access to the configuration interface of your ST516 modem.
By default the Cellpipe 7130 does not have an administrative password which could possibly leave it open to intruders.
To set or change your admin password, please follow the below instructions:
- Open a web browser and go to the address 192.168.2.1
- Click on System Settings under the Utilities heading. (left side of page)
- Check Enable login authentication.
- Enter your desired login name in the Type in Admin New Login name field.
- Enter your current admin password in the Type in Admin Current Password field. (leave blank if you are still using default settings)
- Enter your new password in the Type in Admin New Password and Confirm Admin New Password fields.
- Click Apply Changes.