You most certainly can!
If your modem is approved for use with the service you are ordering, it does not matter who you purchased it from.
You can confirm that your modem is approved by following these instructions:
- Go to our website (www.TekSavvy.com).
- Hover over the INTERNET tab and then click on the service type that you intend to order (DSL or Cable).
- Enter your postal code into the "Check Service Availability in your Area" field then click "Check now".
- Click on the "Get More Details" button located under the service speed that you desire. Make sure you select the speed that you plan to order! A modem approved for use with a lower speed may not be approved for use with a higher speed!
- Click on the "Approved Modems" tab located at the bottom center of the page.
- If your modem is on the list, you're good to go!
- The modem's firmware version must exactly match the listed approved firmware version. Older or Newer firmware versions will not be accepted on the network.
- You must own the modem! If your modem was rented from another provider and you are required to return it, we will not be able to use it with our service.