The Cisco DPC3848 can be bridged by following the instructions listed below.
- Connect a computer to the Cisco DPC3848.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the address 192.168.0.1.
- Click on the DOCSIS WAN tab.
- Enter your administrative username and password in the User Name and Password fields, then click Log In.
- If you have not altered your username and password, simply click Log In with the username and password fields left blank.
- Click on the Administration tab.
- Click on the Management tab.
- Set the Working Mode field to Bridged Only.
- Click on Save Settings.
Please Note: When you put the DPC3848 into bridge mode it changes it's IP address from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.100.1.