Please follow these instructions to setup your SmartRG SR505N to cooperate with our TekTalk service.
Note: These instructions are only necessary if your SmartRG is set up in the default "Routed Mode". You do not need to perform these steps if you have bridged the modem to make use of your own stand alone router.
- Navigate to the modem's web interface. (http://192.168.1.1)
- Click on the Advanced Configuration link. (Top right corner)
- Enter the Admin username and password. (admin by default)
- Click on the Advanced Setup link.
- Click on the WAN Service link.
- Click on the Edit button for your active PPPoE service.
- Check the "Enable NAT" box.
- Check the "Enable SIP" box which will appear once NAT is selected.
- Click Next.
- Click Next. (Routing -- Default Gateway page)
- Click Next. (DNS Server Configuration page)
- Click Apply/Save (WAN Setup - Summary page)