The following article will guide you through the process of updating your credit card information or changing your method of payment in your MyAccount Portal.
Please Note: If you encounter any issues or errors during this process, please contact us at 1-877-779-1575 we'll be happy to assist you.
- Log into your MyAccount Portal account.
- Click on the Billing tab. (Found in the top center of the page)
- Click on the Edit Payment Method button found in the Billing Summary box.
- Important: Please note that if you are currently on the Pre Authorized Payment (PAP) option and you are changing to a different method of payment, you will not be able to change back to the Pre Authorized Payment option in the future.
- Select your desired payment method and click Next Step or Update if you are updating the existing credit card information or changing to a new credit card. (If selecting Due Upon Receipt, skip to step 8)
- Enter the Card Holder Name, Card Number, and Expiration Date as listed on the card.
- Click Next Step.
- Review the information then click Submit.
- Congratulations, your payment information has now been updated!