The following instructions will guide you through the process of making a one time credit card payment to pay off your outstanding account balance.
Please Note: This option is not available to customers who pay their monthly bill via automatic credit card payments.
- Log into your MyAccount Portal account.
- Click on the Billing tab. (Found on the top center of the page)
- Review your outstanding balance which will be listed in the Billing Summary box found on the top left side of the page.
- Click on the Pay Now button which is found within the Billing Summary box.
- Enter your Card Holder Name, Card Number, and Card Expiry date as listed on your credit card.
- Click Next.
- Review your credit card information and click Submit.
- Record your Authorization Code and click OK.
- Congratulations, you've paid off your outstanding balance via a one time credit card payment!