The attached configuration file(s) can be used to quickly alter the default configuration of your SmartRG SR501 modem.
To load one of these configurations onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1/admin
- Log in. By default the username and password are admin
- Click on "Management" > "Settings" > "Update"
- Update the DEFAULT settings by clicking the appropriate browse button
- Select the configuration file that matches your needs, then click "Update Default Settings"
- Verify the settings have been changed by going back to the main page