IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that you connect your device to the SmartRG SR515ac by wire (an Ethernet cord) prior to attempting this upgrade. Attempting this process over a wireless connection increases the chance of failure as any interruptions during the update might render your unit unusable.
The attached configuration file can be used to quickly alter the default configuration of your SmartRG SR515ac device.
To load this configuration onto your device please perform the following steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1/admin
- Log in. By default the username and password are admin
- Click on "Management" > "Settings" > "Update"
- Update the DEFAULT settings by clicking the appropriate browse button
- Select the configuration file that matches your needs, then click "Update Default Settings"
- Verify the settings have been changed by going back to the main page
- Connect the Ethernet cable from your modem to the WAN port on the SmartRG SR515ac