IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that you connect your device to the SmartRG SR516ac by wire (an Ethernet cord) prior to attempting this upgrade. Attempting this process over a wireless connection increases the chance of failure as any interruptions during the update might render your unit unusable.
22.214.171.124: This is the latest firmware version available for this modem.
To load this new firmware onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Click HERE to download the 126.96.36.199 firmware
- Open a web browser and go to the address 192.168.1.1/admin
- Log in. By default the username and password are admin
- Click on Management > Update Software
- Click on Choose File
- Upload the Firmware file that you downloaded in step 1.
- Click Update Software
* Please note your modem will reboot once the new Firmware has been uploaded. This process may take up to 2 minutes.